top of page
Art of Fighting Trouble in South Town is a free game made
by one person (jonsilva). It uses the Open Bor Engine, a free
beat em up game engine.
- The game is similiar to final fight or streets of rage series.
- It contains several levels like fighting / bonus stages / interactive levels...
- It uses edited characters from King of Fighters and other arcade games.
- It has several animated gifs/movies that will show at the end of each boss/
sequence of levels that will take you throw the story.
- Approximately 15/20 hours of gameplay if you play very fast.
- And much more.
ART OF FIGHTING
TROUBLE IN SOUTH TOWN
A FREE GAME/MOD
Made by JonSilva
GAME MADE USING:
Ryo, Robert and Yuri return to South Town after a long period of trainning in Antarctica. When they arrive they find their dojo empty and different and Takuma (Mr Karate) is nowere to be seen. Suddenly for no reason they are attacked by Mr. Big thugs...
- "Why is this happening ?" they say...
- "Is takuma in some kind of trouble and now we are paying for it ?"
- "We must find takuma and find out whats going on ?"
They begin a journey all around South Town in the hope to find the missing master (Takuma). Who apperently is hinding somewere to avoid danger.
As their journey progresses they begin to find out that things are not what they seemed, and Mr.Big seems determined to capture them in order to end Takuma's rebelion against him.
What could made Takuma provoke Mr.Big so badly at the point of him wanting them dead ?
Apperently there are strange events happening all over the world, and Takuma knows that South Town is preparing for a war.
Does Takuma has a plan ? Could all these events conserning South Town and the rest of the world lead to a new World War ? Or something diferent ?
Could there be someone or something else pulling the strings ? only GOD knows that.
bottom of page